Wednesday, November 04, 2009

What One's Eating: Red Zone San Diego

Jamie and I met up with Jenn and Damo at the Red Zone Sportsbar in Downtown San Diego to catch the Chargers/Raiders game and the Packers/Vikings game. I definitely like the setup with the multiple TVs and seating arrangement, but the service was terrible. I think there was only 2 waitresses checking on tables. Luckily there wasn't much that had to be done since we were watching the game most of the time.

I ordered the turkey sandwich: turkey, American cheese, tomato, lettuce, avocado, and garlic aioli on a croissant roll. Side: sweet potato fries. Excellent. (Click to enlarge.)


Did anyone else see my boy Ollie in the Bud Light "Tailgate Tested, Tailgate Approved!" San Diego version of the commercial?! Epic.

No comments: