Saturday, October 24, 2009

Game 4: Angels vs Yankees @ Angel Stadium

Denson hit me up on Monday because he had an extra ticket available for Game 4 of the 2009 ALCS between the Angels and the Yankees. I haven't been to Angel Stadium since it opened back in late 90's. I had to rep for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim.





The set: Denson, Simon, Angel.


Our seats were in right field right under the huge scoreboard. We were surrounded by a gang of Yankee fans all around.




Sea of red. Soowoo.




Bobby!


Rally monkeys.


GO ANGELS! (and Pepsi.)


I'm pretty sure these shoes are bad luck. Everytime I've worn them to watch the Angels anywhere, They lost. Never again.


The seats were still filled by the 7th inning.


And here's right after the loss.


F*cking Yankees. Goddamn you Cece. At least we didn't get shutout like the Dodgers.


I wish I went to Game 5, not 4.

No comments: