Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Purchases

I was doing pretty well the past couple of months in not spending too much money just so I can save up for the holiday and any potential trips. That kind of all went to hell this past weekend.

Blends for Converse 1HUND(RED) One Stars. Designed by the owners of Blends, Tak Kato and Mike Toe, these classics feature the use of deerskin leather and waxed cotton laces. The result? BUTTER! A portion of the proceeds goes towards fighting AIDS in Africa, [sarcasm] the primary reason why I bought these. [/sarcasm] And for those who don't know, those are the Blends x Nike AM95 IDs in the background. Word.


Always supporting the local spot!


Alliance by Mosley Tribes. Oliver Peoples was having their annual sale. These retail at $235, but were marked down to $85! Thanks for the heads up on the sale Cha!


NBA 2K10 and Uncharted 2. I have yet to play 2K10, but have been playing Uncharted 2 and it is INSANE.


I also got a new jacket and a cardigan from H&M. I REALLY need to get to selling those shoes on eBay now...

No comments: