Wednesday, February 10, 2010

February 05: Onyx/Thin

I'm kind of ashamed of myself for not blogging until the last minute for this event. But I was having way too much fun wildin' out with everyone in San Diego! I was bouncing around all over the place. There was so much going on. I have a few pictures, but most of these are from TK's Flickr. Thanks man. Urban FX was in the house with plenty of birthday celebrations as well.

Pizza and booze. Just like college.


Mikey x Destiny.


It got packed EARLY! Onyx/Thin was definitely the place to be that night.


One of the birthday celebrants aka my favorite hoodrat, Alison coming through strong with a crew.


Supaman that HOE!!! Just kidding ladies.


Julz and EdROC of the Mindzalike gang getting the crowd movin' all night. Edric's pop set was EPIC. Backstreet Boys, N'Sync, and 2gether?! You plus me equals us baby.


URBAN FX IN THE HOOOODDDDD!!!






Say AHHHHH.












Stanky leg?



I lost my hat that night! :( This is the last picture of it, ever. Looks good Rho!


This message is approved by Julz and the Mindzalike DJs. (And everyone else probably...)


In case you missed it... here's the birthday girl going for a ride.
"Is this thing broken?" -Alison



4th meal at La Fachada, the new after-hours hot spot for the crew.


Under this mound of cheese and lettuce was a delicious gordita.


Here's the room that Alison and her homies stayed at. 15 people in this room? Thanks for the offer but I'll pass. Kawawawa face. I ended up staying with my cousins at the Bayfront Hilton. (This one.)


Guil to close the blog out.


See you soon SD!

No comments: