Wednesday, February 17, 2010

February 14: Happy Valentine's Day, Dudes

I woke up in the hotel room to find Gian on the floor. In the other room was Julz and Kev. I had lunch with Julz, TK, Mark, and Chauch. And then kicked it at the shop with some more dudes. Get the picture?

No I'm not bitter or mad. I'm just stating a fact.

Besides, look how dreamy Julz is!


New Nike SBs at Blends SD. Check em out. (My blog is a free billboard.)


Neighborhood for lunch. Keep an eye out for the collaboration with 5&A Dime soon...

Food.






Not a total dudefest, we are graced by Ms. Suzie putting out a trashcan fire. Just another beautiful day in Downtown San Diego.


I cut my trip short as beads of sweat started to appear on my face and I felt dehydrated. I wasn't able to check out On Broadway for some 18 and over action. Fever ruins another visit. See you next time SD!

No comments: