Sunday, February 21, 2010

P90Xmelettes (via KaYoTiK)

Finally a Saturday off. No parties. No commitments. Just some time for myself. I started the morning off with Dexter. (The intro is pretty damn graphic, I love it.) Then I got my brother into Friday Night Lights (an eye for an eye). Afterwards we went to Neeraj's house for some Chest, Shoulders, Triceps action. The soreness is kicking in.

Blog via KaYoTiK.

warm it up. stretch it out. huggies!




...bonita applebum...


jomo pose don't get old


afterwards, cracked some egg whites and made scrambled omelettes.
onions/mushrooms/garlic/salt/pepper




3rd time was charming for the egg flip


finished product is on some gourmet steeze

thanks again jason for holding the session and cooking the foods.
i have nothing clever to wrap up this post.


Neither do I.

No comments: