Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Holiday Block Party February 2010

I can't remember the last time I've missed a House of Blues Block Party event. I brought a few friends from high school and college along with me this time. They wanted a piece of the action! My OC and SD worlds were about to collide. I didn't take too many pictures until the end of the night, but I'll make do with what I've got. Thanks for all the drinks everyone. Along with my trusty flask, I got drunk, fast.

Check out Profile's blog for some awesome shots of the night. (I'm stealing some of these homie.) Just check his blog on the regular. You won't be disappointed.

Let's jump right into it with Bruce and Jasmine making the trip down for the long weekend. I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves! And thanks for the Jagerbombs. It's cough-syrupy properties helped me through the night.


Let's add my buddy Phil from UCSD to the picture. Wuttup dawg!


It's always a fun time with Gelen! Have you seen Mark? (Buahahahaha.)


1/2 of Supreme Mark x Guil.


James and Stacy down from OC!


HoodratAlison!


Francine! It's been a while!


Big Gee.


Klev x Kev. (Via Profile)


Iron Mike x Yuki. (Via Profile)


The Mindzalike DJs rockin' the main stage: Mark Marcelo, EdROC, Julz. (Via Profile)


Misa Campo x Talia Sunset (Via Profile)


(Via Profile)

Throughout the night, Brandon was commenting on how he recognized Bruce from my blogposts when I'm in Anaheim. Bruce specifically referred to Brandon as the guy from Best Buy. (Maybe from the 2nd half of this post? You guys were BOTH in that one.) xjomox.blogspot.com: where the magic happens.


Toe-Knee and Chauch GOING IN!

Damn kid. Were you on TM or something?


Dom x Profile x Brand-EZ x DJ Julz


Shane with the end-of-the-night vodka pours!


The Prince of Vietnam: Kimtan Bui.


2 of the tallest mofos I know.

What's so funny? I don't remember...


Phil x Bobby... Dazed...




The newest addition to the blog circuit: Hannie the Assistant! (You gotta checkout this video of the iChat session with her, TK, Jo Koy, and MANNY PACQUIAO!)

After the cleanup, we hit up the new hotspot: La Fachada.


Roomie love.


Al pastor Cali burrito. Dizz-ank.


At the end of the night, I stayed with Julz at his hotel room. Just how I wanted to spend Valentine's Day... Eat bread my lovely...

No comments: