Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sneaker Pickups

I haven't done this in a while... But I got too many pairs recently to not do this!

Up first are the Beatnic 10th anniversary dunks. Only 24 pairs made. They're the pine green/atom red SBs with lasered heels, custom BTNC lace locks, and a commemorative box.




Next we have the Kobe 7 Invisibility Cloaks, given the name due to the iridescent purple to green colorway. I didn't like the Kobe 7 too much personally, but I had to hop on this pair.




And lastly we have the Kobe Koston SB. With Koston being a long-time Laker fan and recent addition to the Nike SB team, Nike released this Kobe 6-inspired colorway. I was pissed I missed the original release, but very happy to finally end up with a pair!


And here's a bonus pic of the new Jomo beer cozy courtesy of Mr. Smith. I really want to try this beer! Thanks again Jamie.

No comments: