Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 02: Eileen & D-Ko's Classy 27th @ Exchange LA


Bingo Players – L’Amour (Original Mix)

Bingo Players – L’Amour (Original Mix)

I missed the party last year due to the Dudezalike cabin trip, so I made sure that I wasn't going to miss this year's festivities. I wasn't disappointed. It's been a while since we had everyone all together and had a good old fashioned sh*tshow. I can easily say that more than 50% of the crew was drunk or worse, including myself. I wasn't going to let what happened to me 2 years ago happen to me again though. Overall a good night!
Happy birthday Eileen and Diana!

Try and guess who got the drunkest.







Everyone passing the champagne around.









Not posted on FB...







It's not El Flaming Taco, but this bacon ultimate cheeseburger on sourdough with an egg was absolutely money.

No comments: