Monday, March 08, 2010

March 06: March Birthdays at Busby's

Celebrating the birthdays of Eileen, Diana, and Cesar. It's been a while since I've partied with the UCI/Burbank kids (wow THIS was a year ago?!) as well as James and Cesar. I had a feeling it would be an epic night. The car ride itself was full of quoteables:

"I wanna take Brian's virginity!"
-Cesar talking about my brother

"You can never be too racist with us. Unless you talk about killing Jews. That sh*t is wrong."
-Me to Kevin

"I was rollin' super hard."
-Anonymous

"Oh they card here? You mean we don't look old enough? Well next to that old lady I guess not... Hey, observation isn't fucked up."
-Kevin waiting in line

"For my birthday, I want you to get fucked up."
-Cesar to me, after saying I didn't want to get fucked up

Well the night did turn epic... EPIC FAIL. I basically tried to be a cool guy and hopped off the stage Columbus Short style. In doing so, I some how twisted my knee and was sidelined for the rest of the night. I didn't want to leave yet because everyone was having an awesome time, and I figured I'd be fine as long as I just sat down. I still had a good time despite the accident though. My fist wasn't broken so I fistpumped the pain and night away.

On to the blogpost.


Smallest DJ booth in the world. AND he has to share with the barbacks?! Worst.


I did enough prepartying to sip on Coronas the rest of the night.


Eileen and Diana got a table on the stage! Pimpin'.


Kevin, Cesar, me, Alex, James.


Don't mind me. I'm just sitting indian style on one of these giant wooden blocks.

One of the few guys who got there on time. WUTTUP ANSON!


Rollin' super hard. (As in a crew, not E.)


Jager bombs to soothe Yonten's throat.


Pacquiao bitch!



Maggie x Cesar.


Yeah this is after the accident. Sadface. James took the camera from here.


Man this dude is going crazy on someone....


Oh it's the birthday girl Eileen! Looks like you're enjoying yourself. Happy birthday Eileen!


Millar's 'Get Some' face.



My fistpump buddy Nasi. Good times girl!


Emily x Cesar.


Evita throws up a deuce for week 2 of Formosa Betrayed. Have you seen it yet??

Maggie x Ryan. Sweet drunk love.




Happy birthday Diana! Damn girl your hair looks so sexy here haha.


Francine x Jonathan (cool name) x Jeremy


Alright James get me outta here. Why does it always look like someone puked outside?


Lesson learned. You can thank my busted knee for the recent and timely blog updates.

No comments: