Friday, March 12, 2010

This Weekend: Mystery Team, Pacquiao Fight

Nope no clubbing/dancing for me for at least another week. I'm starting to walk around short distances without the crutches, and sticking to 1 crutch for longer walks. Walking in straight lines is actually easy. I just can't rotate my knee to the left and right yet. Patience...


(This never gets old. Wheelchair Jimmy > Drake)


Tomorrow I'll be in Los Angeles for the regional premiere of The Mystery Team. I'm curious to see what Donald Glover has to bring, but my brother has been going APESHIT for this movie. And ever since he met his hero last week, I'm sure he's just been whacking it to that picture. (Just glance at his blog entries for the past 2-3 months and it's all Dong Lover/Derrick Comedy/Childish Gambino.)



Saturday is the Manny Pacquiao/Joshua Clottey fight. I'll be watching with some of the UCI/Burbank/CHS homies at an upscale sportsbar in the Garden Grove area. Another big sporting event at Dallas Stadium. Jerry Jones should just host the 2020 Summer Olympics.




Yep. Another blog entry without pictures. Suck it.

No comments: