Wednesday, March 10, 2010

What One's Wearing/New Shoes

Inspired by the fashionistas Debby, Sam, and Brian, I've decided to get one of these "What One's Wearing" posts up which I haven't done in a while myself. (I also need some filler for the blog until the weekend is here.) I really love this new jacket and wore it all week.

Here's what I wore to the Paleyfest Community Q&A Panel top to bottom:
-CK eyeglasses (prescription, not just for looks people)
-Heritage herringbone jacket
-5&A Dime plaid logo tee
-White Casio G-Shock
-Uniqlo S-001 black denim
-Nike Supreme black dunk SB lows (gold Clientle lacelocks)

(Don't mind the popped collar. It was hella breezy outside.)


And some new shoes that I picked up in recent months:

Kobe V Chaos
They look like ugly clown shoes right? WRONG! The contrast of the white to the lime green to the metallic purple remind me of Buzz Lightyear. To infinity... AND BEYOND!


Kobe V Dark Knights
Inspired by the Dark Knight and a counter-part to the Kobe IV Jokers. A cool and chill colorway, so just call me Cool Calm Pete.


Vans Vault Buffalo Boot LX
Quality upper. Vulcanized sole. Red laces with gold eyelets. These will definitely get plenty of wear.


If you didn't click on ANY of those links above, I do recommend the Cool Calm Pete track.



Come on Brian, did you really pick THESE up?! Hypebeast.

No comments: