Sunday, March 07, 2010

February 27: DudezAlike SnowFestSnowFist 2010

Still living in the past until I catch up on the blog.

I was voluntarily kidnapped (does that make sense?) by Guil right after El Dorado and taken to the Big Bear where Cha had rented a cabin right next to the slopes. I'm not into skiing/snowboarding at all as I cannot justify spending so much money to fall on my ass. But a weekend with these guys in a non-club/bar/lounge/downtown SD setting sounded like a good idea (I hope it's the first of many). I found out that not only do you guys talk the talk, but walk the walk and are very homosexual with each other. I wasn't too surprised, nor turned off by it. You guys are definitely the homies/homos and I had a great time.

Picture assists from Alison, Brandon, and Felice.


Suit up.


Snacks.


A lot of wrestling.


Mutha f*ckin' pro.

I like these Red Wings that Kev let me rock.


Who's this sexy lady?! Oh it's Guil...


Hoodrat doesn't need her face!


Snowangels.


Snowpenis.


He strikes again.


Mufasa x Simba.




My snowball accomplice Brand-EZ. Fun Fact: Brandon played baseball from tee-ball days all the way through high school.


The night called for drinks, music, food, and games. And a lot of random sh*t.






Guil's knee looks like a vagina. Who wants to do kneeshots?!












POP CHAMPAGNE!


Get some Brandon.


Happy Birthday to Ron and Guil!


You guys are like Ebony and Ivory.


Papa bear Edric fast asleep.


Dayumnnn this looks good!

Sancho 2.0 coming soon...


Cabin 701.


I spent a lot of time the next morning outside. It was so beautiful!




Cabin 701! Good times guys!

1 comment:

Mike D. said...

damn jomo, this was a pretty epic post LOL looks like your beastin ass had a damn good time