Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March 20: Settlers of Mochilato

I'll be leaving in about an hour to take my parents to LAX before their trip to China and Hong Kong. Laziness has settled in and I don't feel like doing a new write-up for some things I did over the weekend. This blogpost carries on from the last. We bought Settlers of Catan, our cousins from Long Beach came to visit, and we made a quick stop at Mochilato in Irvine.

I gotta say, my brother got me hooked into this game. It's like Monopoly meets Risk meets Warcraft/Starcraft. My brother's been blogging his Settlers weekends and I've always been intrigued by the appeal. Now I get it. Game over.

Via KaYoTiK.

then went on a hunt for settlers of catan.
steeze4leeze was opening and their DJ was playing a surprisingly good mix.


no luck at toys r us nor target. had to research and locate a comic shop in brea. stepping into their world of D&D and Warhammer 40K was surreal. no pics.

cousins came over and i convinced them to start up a game.


of course i won (i haxed). all their feet in shot signifies jealousy.
glad you all enjoyed!


cassey heard good things about mochilato in irvine, so i drove the fam.
she deserved it for graduating in 3 years.


crack fiend.


2nd reason to go to irvine: bryan and yvonne were within yelling distance.
get your model on.


hi family.


and the perfect way to end a post.


more settlers on sunday. come by if you want to join our tournament.

Tournament over. That post coming later.

(That's what she said.)

No comments: