Monday, June 09, 2008

Peter's BBQ Bonanza

Over the weekend, my co-worker Peter had a barbeque at his crib. Nothing like some good music, good food, and a pool on a Saturday afternoon.

Photobucket

A lay of the land as you will. I'm not gonna lie, I envy you Peter.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Blake dropped by super early because he had some other affairs to attend to. So he left his clone behind in his exact resemblance. MGD of course.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Vern with her beautiful girl Jillian!
Photobucket

Yvonne & Ryan...
Photobucket

We'll show you how it's done!
Photobucket

Ryan bullrushed me as I was trying to take a picture..
Photobucket

..and he was shaking my head like a martini mixer... "BASKETBALL HEAD!"... thanks. :(
Photobucket

Ryan was totally pushing up on Nicole... play on playa.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The sound of music...
Photobucket

GET DOWN!
Photobucket

Even Frita was dancin.
Photobucket

That pink scarf was trouble.
Photobucket

Kaba got nothin on me.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Say "hi" Fritz.
Photobucket

Frita is camera shy.
Photobucket

I've got a pretty good shot...
Photobucket

Photobucket

I meant to throw it there..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thanks again Petey! We'll do that again for sure.
Photobucket

No comments: