Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Feb 04: What One's Eating Birthday Dinner #6 @ Gyu-Kaku

Cassie and Nicole love some Wheelchair Jimmy.

Drake - Marvin's Room (Shlohmo's Thru Tha Floor Remix)

I've got 2 weeks of blogging to catch up on. Luckily this first week of February was time for me to rest my social butterfly wings.

My little cousins wanted to take me out for my birthday! Birthday month was over, but how could I say no to that? They wanted to hit up Gen-Sushi, but the wait was for 1.5 hours. So we drove across the freeway over to Gyu-Kaku Tustin just in time for some awesome happy hour prices.

Cuzzin and brudder.


This whole pitcher was all for me! I got full pretty quickly.... -__-

And buzzed too! ^__^

Happy hour prices are unbeatable. We barely spent enough to cover the $15/person minimum.


For some reason, we also ordered appetizers after the meat...


Extra saucy.

At least that's what I asked for...

An hour later, our calamari came out.


The waiter felt so terrible that he gave us free ice cream!

Starting top left going clockwise: blueberry cheesecake, lychee, green tea, and coffee.

Somehow we weren't satisfied with this and went across the street to Yogurtland anyway.

Cereal toppings > all other toppings

Thanks again for dinner Cassie and Nicole!! Family SWAGon.


That's all I did this week. Boy did it feel good!

No comments: