Saturday, February 04, 2012

Jan 21: Birthday Dinner #4 @ Craft & Commerce


Wiz Khalifa - California

Let's keep the birthday dinners coming!! Made a trip down to SD and kicked it with some of the homies. I got to check out one of Arcelon's new spots called Craft & Commerce. He's really bringing the hipster vibe from LA to SD. And I don't mind! A nice food and drink menu (as long as you don't need vodka or ketchup) and a very rustic ambiance. Jomo-approved. Thanks for the drinks and food Guil!

Reminds me of 7 Grand.


Osaka Old Fashioned



Seriously, don't bother asking for it.


Hell yeah! Good ass burgers! Gave me stinky burps though hah.


I miss these two! They didn't get to get into the club, but we got to chop it up.

i.e. They made fun of me all night. I'll take it!

No comments: