Saturday, June 20, 2009

Game 5: Lakers Clinch!

After the Vegas trip (and a long shower), I headed over to Stephen's house to watch Game 5 between the Lakers and Magic. I lot of people said that the Magic would lose and the Lakers would win the title at home. From the beginning of the series, I called the Lakers in 5, winning games 4 and 5 in Orlando. Just call me Nostradamus.

I look kinda dead in this picture. I was still hungover from the night before.


That's a BIG banana...


Dave having the time of his life. (He's a Pistons fan.)


At the end of the day, the MVP and the rest of the team came through. Hungry until the end. Check out those stats!


Congrats Kobe. You put the haters to rest until next season.


In the middle of the 3rd quarter, Bryan was asking me what I would do if the Lakers won tonight. We celebrate of course! Rubios. (huh?)


The squizzad: El Bryano, Brian, Dave, and Sleepy.


I got a shirt for each of the family members coming in the mail too!


CONGRATS TO THE LAKE SHOW!

No comments: