Tuesday, June 02, 2009

May 30: Stephen's Epic Gathering

Well I finally cut the pictures down (from 432 to 60), cropped/edited, and uploaded. I hate blogging late mostly because the moments are escaping me. Just enjoy these pictures with lots of old and new friends. I'll drop some names here and there. It was definitely a pleasure meeting all you new peeps. Welcome to the blog. Also thanks to my brother Brian for bringing his 1337 DSLR and to people who took pictures for us. Also thanks to Stephen for hosting this epic "gathering" (aka "party") and for using my blog pictures on the projector in the back... (yea...I dunno.)

Also happy birthday to Laila and Toe-Knee (both on May 30th). I'm sorry I couldn't make either of your birthday parties! :(

Some of the appetizers.




And beverages.


Games of the night were beer pong, flipcup, jenga, and twister.


New friends!!!




Bryan/Christina.


Jon/Yvonne.


Will/Mark.


Zippy gets high on his jump pic!


Jasmine, Brittany, Bruce and his cousins (sorry I forgot your names!).


Hiral, Suraj, Pooja.


The projector featured pictures from my blog, regardless on whether people were at this "gathering". Julz was there see!!


Stephen performing magic, or showing the shape of a pu**y.




Jon.


Allison.


Justin... (wtf?)




Lynn, Rebecca, Teek, Allison. You guys play Twister boring.


That's how you play.


And that's how Stephen was born. Scary.




I think this is backwards.


Flipcup: Taiwan vs the world (Philippines, Vietnam, and... Taiwan lol).


WE WON!


Christina just moved from Chicago to L.A. Welcome! You'll be in the next slideshow haha.


Really old friends: Pooja (1st grade), Michael (4th), Kevin (3rd), Jasmine (7th), and Jenny (4th).




Cesar, Pooj, and Justin. Suraj watches from the side. (EPIC FAIL.)


Neeraj/Jason. I wish you would just pick one name.


LTB: Stephen, Melody, Cesar.


Sheryl (aka "Cake") and Laura (aka "Sheryl's twin").


The Le's!! Mike and Jenny.


Lynn, Allison, Rebecca, Christina.


Kevin's penis.


Michael's hero is Mat Hoffman.


I used to work for UCSD Catering. Serving drinks on a platter is easy.


Bryan/Yvonne.


Captain Morgan shots! (Yuck.)


Kitchen pow wow.


Jasmine and Bruce had the most epic time.


Star Trek or Star Trak?


Juliana/Will/Stephen.


Teek.




Asuka/Cesar/Andrew.












The cool kids.


Duy/Teek.




Always fresh.


Always gay.


Stephen's pee.


Game over.

No comments: