Monday, September 28, 2009

Sept 26: Let's Eat!

I spent my Saturday with my family all day which was a nice change of pace. With my mom's birthday coming up this week we had breakfast and dinner together.

Scrambled eggs, spam, fried rice, and pancakes. It works, and it's damn good son.


Man we've lived in this house for almost 20 years! Growing up our mom usually worked nights, so we can't say we had a lot of family dinners. Family brunch on the other hand was done just about every Sunday.


After after Saturday Vigil Mass, we wanted to get dinner. I was checking my Twitter page and found out one of the Kogi BBQ trucks was in town. I thought it would be pretty cool to take my parents here since they're always trying to be cool and all. Too bad the line was so long.


The hunt for food.


We ended up at Ma's Islamic which is Halal-prepared Chinese food.




The service was pretty good, but slow at times. The food though was excellent and it came out in about 10 minutes!


We ordered green onion pancakes, cashew shrimp, and 3-flavored (beef, chicken, shrimp) fried rice to start off.




3-flavored pan-fried noodles.


Orange beef.


Whoops. No closing picture.

No comments: