Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Presents! / What One's Wearing: Gucci Dunk Highs

Christmas Day. I woke up with a slight hangover from the night before. One hour later I was ready to make some brunch for myself and Brian aka Kayotik. Some traditions must carry on! Fried rice, scrambled eggs, mini sausage links, and bacon. I forgot how hard it is to cook bacon. (I'm stealing your pictures bro whenever I get the chance. Deal with it!)


After brunch we also carried on the other tradition of opening presents. Here's our lovely tree and our opened gifts!

A rundown of my gifts!
-from my parents: Nautica bathrobe (I love robes) and and Express giftcard
-from my NSB.org Secret Santa, Jonathan aka Mizoner: a Christmas card, a v-neck, and 2 dress shirts from Uniqlo in New York (THANKS MIZ!)
-from my brother: DJ Hero for PS3 (Thanks bro. More pictures of some DJ action later)
I got my brother a Blu-Ray player and some Blu-Ray DVDs. The rest of the stuff is from his NSB.org Secret Santa and our gifts from our family party. A very nice set of gifts I'd say, especially all the Google paraphernalia via Mark. Thank you everyone!


And since I didn't get myself the Retro Jordan 11 Space Jams, I got these instead: Generic Surplus Suede Mohawks. They look like Visvims, but at 1/4th the price. Winner. Click the image to see the shoes with flash.


My brother also gave me my birthday gift a little early since it's appropriate for this time of the season: a red flannel shirt from Uniqlo. I was wearing this all weekend.

And my choice sneakers for the weekend were the Gucci Dunk highs with white lacelocks. 'Tis the season.

No comments: