Tuesday, December 29, 2009

DJ Hero & Brownkies

I really wanna take the time to thank Brian for getting me DJ Hero! I'm loving the blends for the game and wish I had more time to just play! Over the past few days, the house hasn't felt so empty. I've been having people over to hang out and play since the parental units are out of town.

On Christmas, Eunice was pretty bored and came over to play a bit.
DJ U-Nice on the ones and...one.


The next day we had Stephen aka Slim Shoobee give it a try.


And Grandmaster Aesh had her turn as well. (And yes you have to wear the 5&A Dime hat when you DJ in this house.)


Aeshna was in town for a few days. I'm glad we got to hang out! I'd like to also thank you for the Brownkies (the lovechild of brownie mix and cookie dough; a better name than "Coonies").


Everyone loved these magical morsels of heaven.


Helen x Neeraj x Aeshna x me x Michael


Pooja x Helen x Aeshna x Stephen x me x Arine


I'm picking up my parents from the airport tomorrow and winter break is almost over for all you in school. Looks like good times are coming to an close. Thanks for coming over to hang out!

No comments: