Thursday, December 24, 2009

Dec 19: Coconut Bay, Busby's Justin's

The non-stop week continues. I had a couple of engagements to attend on Saturday, starting off with a trip to Coconut Bay in Rowland Heights with some of my UCSD homies (David, Phil, James, Christine, Cathy) and also Eunice and Jay. I got a picture with David since he wasn't going to join us after dinner. We didn't take a group picture you guys!! :(


The rest of us went to Busby's in LA to hang out and also celebrate Diana's birthday.


I haven't seen Cathy since..... we graduated? Geez it's been too long dude.


Atipul. Sorry you got a parking ticket, noob. Bahaha.


UCSD buddies! Phil, Christine, Cathy.


Happy birthday buddy.


Thanks for the drink Jay. I don't think I've ever seen you wild out like you did that night.


It was pretty chill at Busby's, but the DJ was terrible. It was the same dance music over and over. There was no change in beats or sound. Boringgggg.

These pictures of Eunice and Jay are hilair.

No night in LA is truly complete without some of this. Dirty dog from the street makes my night complete.


Oh how I missed you...


With some time to spare in the night, I cruised down back to Anaheim to meet up some of the gang at Justin's house for his birthday. Justin, Sheryl, Julia, Erika, Cesar, Ryan, Bryan.


It was about 2am when I got here, but I couldn't tell if people were toasty or tired. Justin' busting out some yoga poses.

Push-Justin-into-the-pool fail.

Justin-jumps-into-the-pool success. Crazy bitch it's freezing out here!


We hauled this drunkard out of the pool and tried to dry him off.

But he'd much rather do some E. Honda raindance.

He'd also much rather teabag his dog Terra. You're terrible. Happy birthday.

No comments: