Thursday, January 19, 2012

Jan 13: Hansoul's Birthday @ A Club Called Rhonda


Morgan Page, Sultan + Ned Shepard, and BT - In The Air ft Angela McCluskey (Mord Fustang Remix)

I think this was the best Friday the 13th in history when I looked across the board for my friends. People were getting their Coachella tickets. I got my 5-year anniversary gifts. Lots of great status updates on Facebook. Just an overall good vibe for the day.

The night had a slightly different vibe... Not in a bad way. Just......

different.

A Club Called Rhonda. Part gay club. Part tranny club. All fun times. A girl initiated conversation with me. Her name was Amanda. ("A man, duh. #dumb) And of course thanks to a few drinks (on an empty stomach), I wake up in an unfamiliar place... Thanks for having us Hansoul!

Preparty crew at Ansonian's.



Pretty standard club.



Birthday girl in a Divita sandwich!


When in Rome... (COME ON EVITA!)


Not highlighting this for Hansoul's highlighter pants, but for that dress in the back...

#LetsGetWeirder

Peace.


Fuck you.


Magnum.


A-Team comic sans Yonten.


I'm farting on D-Ko.


Another classic Anson face.


Team.


Get it get it.



Happy birthday Hansoul!


Dennis, your hair inspires me.




Iris and Chunkie aka Chun-Lee!


Hearts.


Yeah. Ended up in this situation. ::thumbs up::

No comments: