Tuesday, January 10, 2012

back to the JAO (via KaYoTiK)


Waka Flocka x Alesso & Ingrosso "Hands Free Calling (Benzi & DJ Spryte Edit)"

Girl the way you movin'
Got me in a trance...
DJ turn me up
Ladies this your jam...
I'mma sip moscato
And you gon' lose them pants...
And I'mma throw this money up
While you do it wit no hands.


Thank you attendees of the 2nd annual JAO festival! Special thanks to Neeraj for making quesadillas and cinnamon toast for our guests, Clarence and Amar for bringing extra bottles of champagne, Channy for the delicious chocolate Oreo cake, and the Besties Kesarin and Layson for helping with some early morning clean-up! Another house party in the books. This will definitely be the last JAO held at my parents house... So I guess I have no choice but to finally move out this year. We'll see where this year will take us. I'm already getting good vibes!

Post via B-Mo.

...ten days later...HAPPY NEW YEARS Y'ALLS!!!!
jomo and i held our second annual new years eve party at our house. a bit more quaint and quiet compared to last year, but that didn't stop us from partying hardy. thanks to all the attendees for celebrating with us, having fun, and keeping our place clean. YAY 2012!!!





neeraj was the most popular kid at the party with his cooking innovations.

congrats sir.

countdown....


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!


thanks for the cookie cake channy!






mad cute status yo.



taking in the first sunrise of the new year.

from the bottom of my heart, a huge HUGE thank you to everyone that came out and made this one of the best and most memorable nights of my life. here's to another AMAZING year ahead =]

No comments: