Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Feb 19: Infusion SF


Michael Buble - Haven't Met You Yet (Cutmore Radio Edit)

This was the night where everyone who was randomly up in the Bay would meet up. And we did; we did it well. My previous experiences at other SF clubs and lounges have been pretty good, but this spot kinda takes the cake. Requirements for Infusion Lounge: guestlist, cover, 1 to 1 ratio. All covered. With the help of Iris' table we also had a spot of refuge from the packed bar and dance floor to enjoy to ourselves. I'm not sure how the rest of the gang was, but I was definitely on the wasted side, but at least I didn't completely blackout or throw up. (But a slight recap from others would definitely be appreciated next time I see you...)

Old friends. New friends. Good times. AWESOME TIMES!

Ginger beer.


The bridge.


WE HERE!


Bar service.


Oh this is just my token white girl.




Table/Bottle service was so clutch Iris!


You can find us in the VIP.



Best Friend Susan!


Regular picture.


Alright now everyone pretend like you heard a really funny joke!

(Semi-fail.)

BBC in the house.


Break it down for ya one time.




Touch the sky!


Break it down for ya two time.


Dance fever. (Stupid dress shoes...)


Seriously B-Tang, let me get some of whatever you got.




Whip Ya Hair, the Remix.



Keep it G yo. (At least it's a peace sign this time!)


Ronnie peek-a-boo dance.


Whoa.... I don't remember that move...



Take it easy there models.





Oooof. Shots of Fernet. It's super blurry after this!










MASSIVE GROUP SHOT!


4th meal at Lori's diner.




Looks like I ordered an omelette...

Yeah it was one of those nights where I basically woke up in my bed. Nice.

No comments: