Wednesday, February 09, 2011

What One's Eating: Elite Dim Sum/Fosselman's Ice Cream (Via KaYoTiK)

Day 2 of an awesome weekend, Part 1.

After a wild night in San Diego, I woke up early (as usual) and hauled Sheryl and Brian back home. As soon as we got home, we were back out the door to grab dim sum in Alhambra followed by some dessert at Fosselman's. I'm glad we had lunch together. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten the ball rolling on the Superbowl party! Thanks Maggie for organizing this. Maybe the next time you can actually eat.

James referred to my blogging relationship to Brian as symbiotic. Spot on.

Via this guy.

dim sum at elite resstaurant once again. (read "e-light restaurant")


fried shrimp drum sticks


fried chicken with additional cartilage


pork bun


more buns of pork


shrimp balls


umm...something wrapped in something

(I think it was pork and cornmeal wrapped in rice noodle...)

everything meatball


seafood fried rice


shrimp donuts


then off to fosselmans
chocolate dipped strawberry for me


tin roof(?)...vanilla caramel almond


ryan pose before we head back to our respective homes


Nice no-look pose Anson. Also not pictured: MAGMAR.

No comments: