Thursday, August 18, 2011

Aug 13: PacFest 2011


Bag Raiders - Fun Punch (Bag Raiders Remix)

There were probably a lot of different factors that came into play as to why Pacific Festival was better than Hard for me. We drove into Afroman performing Because I Got High. !!! (chk chk chk), Calvin Harris, Steve Aoki, Jacques Renault, Toro Y Moi, Fred Falke, Ghostland Observatory, Bag Raiders, Classixx, The Twelves, Mustard Pimp, Autoerotique, Zeds Dead, Black Lips, Cut Copy. Amazing! I was most impressed by Calvin Harris, Fred Falke, Bag Raiders, Zeds Dead, and Cut Copy. VIP tickets, with a $50 upgrade for all you can drink beer, Red Bull, and water. Venue 20 minutes from my house. Not crowded. The list goes on.

PacFest felt like a 1-day version of Coachella and I loved it. A repeat visit is a must.































No comments: