Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Oct 15: The Office


Dillon Francis - I.D.G.A.F.O.S.

It's the same question whenever I come down to San Diego for a non-holiday weekend:
"Hey Jomo, what are you doing in San Diego? There isn't an HoB event!"
-Screw you! Why can't I come down and hang out with my SD fam?!

And every Saturday I'm usually at The Office where this gets asked:
"Hey Jomo, are you gonna get 'Jomo-wasted' tonight?!"
-Ugh. What am I, a monkey to you people?!

But thanks for all the drinks guys: Jameson, Svenka, Patron, Fireball. I DID get pretty wasted, but it was too little, too late. No dancing monkey this time. Love you guys.

A little rosy aren't ya?


Matchy with Hannie!


Bastos!


After much resistance, I caved in...



Hmmmm....





Blah. I hate tequila...









Cute!



Cheers!

(Yeah, too short and too drunk to take a decent shot...)

4th meal: al pastor fries. Yummmmmmmm.

No comments: