Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What One's Eating: Shin-Sen-Gumi, Cafe Dulce, Far Bar, Chego


Amy Winehouse - Like Smoke ft Nas

Last Monday I got together with some of my UCSD peeps out in LA for some dinner, dessert, and drinks. If you know me, I have a few different groups, but I don't get to see my college friends very much. I miss hanging out with these knuckleheads.





Cathy showed me how to make a chopstick caddy! I'm finally one of the cool kids.



Thanks to Phil we had a bunch of extra toppings. No complaints here.


Daiko can suck on this!


Cream cheese stuffed pastry. Yum.


David was still antsy and needed a drink. Your wish is our command.


Firestone Velvet Merkin (Merlin). My new favorite stout!


Adios space cowboy.



The next evening, I got dinner with some high school friends in Culver City. The original plan was A-Frame, but we didn't feel like waiting for an hour. Rice bowls are always a good plan B.


Salad


Fries


Tofu bowl


Chicken bowl


Pork bowl

Everything was really good, but go with the pork bowl!

No comments: