Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Aug 25: Mad Decent Block Party



HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANTON!

Sorry we didn't make it to Busby's. I really am. At the same time, f*ck Busby's.

Probably not the best festival I've been to, but for $Free.99, I can't complain. Great stuff by Casey Veggies, Clockwork (aka RL Grime), Theophilus London, and of course Zeds Dead. Cheap drinks (along with some free drinks courtesy of some flaskage), good food, ping pong, and even free Puma x Mad Decent shirts! And plenty of sunshine to make me extra dark and crispy. I need to get rid of my brotank tan... We got there pretty early to make sure we made it for some acts, and also to make sure we got in before it got shut down (see the Chicago Block Party). But there were no issues and no shut down. Great event.


Casey Veggies!


Chillin' in the Beer Garden.


CLOCKWORK! #RunTheTrap!



What the bear?!


AmarRicki


Passing time in the free tee line with some table tennis.



Le Romeo x Nicoleslaww



More bear action... O_O



Mr. Allen!


AJ x Maddie x Phil



Theophilus London!


ZEDS DEAD! They never disappoint.



4th 3rd meal at Beverly Tofu House.


#StayDrunk


So bomb!


No comments: