Thursday, December 27, 2012

Dec 18: Classic Cut Tuesdays @ Blind Barber



Another outing with the MONDAY NIGHT CREW TUESDAY NIGHT CREW!!
(Maybe we should just call it Weeknight...Night.. Crew...?? Nah.)

Our crew doubled in size for the week, as the holiday season is making everyone want to hang out and drink. Or maybe it's because I'm calling people out on being old and boring. Our drink of the night: Hendricks gin and tonic with a cucumber slice. My new favorite drink. And it's been a while since I've seen Sammie spin, but now that she's looking to be back in SoCal, hopefully I'll get to see her more often. You can catch
SoSuperSam at Blind Barber every Tuesday.

Gin and tonics to start off the night.


Tritons reunited! And you got the red beanie memo!


Elf Christy


I can't believe we drank this much...


Tuesday Night Crew Love!

No comments: