Monday, November 09, 2009

Nov 07: J Lounge

More LA partying with some SD heads. Almost a completely different set this time came up to celebrate Judy's and Kevin's birthdays. Unfortunately, Kev could not make it, but we celebrated anyway. You better come through for your own event next time. NO EXCUSES HOMIE!

Judy and Co. got a hotel reservation at the Sheraton in Downtown LA so that they could enjoy an extended visit. We got our preparty on with some Henne & Coke. Bauws.

Elmer and Julz taking a little break before we rolled out.


Despite the lounge being only 4 blocks away from the hotel, Elmer took the 7 Series out for a spin and valeted it. We made a few laps and bumped Hov. Big pimpin'.

Bimmer set x Jamison.


DJ Mark Marcelo is always in the mix.


Happy birthday Judy!


Klev x Gian x Joe x Cindy. Joe (Lovewright) is so Hollywood these days. You're gonna see him moure often. Superstar.


Judy x Kimmie x Cindy


SD fam rollin' deep!


I missed my picture with the birthday boy on Thursday. Happy birthday Benny (Clae)!


Oh we meet again Ms. Tracy Nova. Happy birthday!


With the bosses out of town, Elmer is running Hellz Bellz HQ. At least it hasn't burned down.


Mindzalike is going global, sooner than you think.


There was an older dude in the club rockin' an all white everything fit: hat, coat, pants, shoes, and cane. And he brought 3 older white ladies as well. That's the real big pimpin'. "You'll always be my bottom bitch."


Ridiculous Elmer. But I appreciate the ride haha.

Late night 4th meal at the local IHOP. Come on guys, you're in LA! I wanted ramen. :(


This was pretty good still. Cheeseburger with bacon and egg. But the egg was done over-easy, and it exploded all over my fries. Meh.


Grubbin'.


Thanks for offering to let me stay in the hotel room guys, but honestly my drive home was a little over 30 minutes and I'd rather have a big bed to myself than to play Sardines.

No comments: