Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nov 09: Downtown LA to Westwood

I extended my weekend and my stay in Los Angeles and took Monday off from work. Much props to Elmer for letting me crash his pad Sunday night. Elmer has a bunch of cool stuff in his apartment. This stuff reminds me of the OG 5&A Dime office.




Check out the kicks.

The corporate office for my company is located in the Bank of America building. Maybe one day I'll work here...


Stopped by the Hellz Bellz office to check out some of the goods for 2010. Lanie and Bam were both in NY, but Elmer, Brittany, Michelle, and Jino were around. thanks for the hookup!


Sup dog.


This caused some backup on the 10 freeway. Yikes.


I dropped by UCLA to take Mr. Michael Soh out to lunch since he was the dude who supplied my Jay-Z tickets. We got lunch at Damon & Pythias in Westwood.


Thanks for the tickets Mikey!!


We each got something and went halvsies. I got the LA Cheese Steak which was tasty.


Michael got the burger which had a garlic ranch sauce and curly garlic fries. Also delightful.

This is how a professional chef cuts a sandwich in half. Rookies need to take note of the technique to maintain control without crushing your food.

No other pictures, but I hit up my usual spots on Fairfax (Huf, Supreme, The Hundreds) and La Brea (Union, Stussy LA, Undefeated). I was relatively good, except I bought some Supreme stuff.

And this caps my great weekend in LA!

1 comment:

DontEvenTrip said...

Those have got to be the COOLEST action figures, EVER.