Monday, November 16, 2009

Nov 13: VEGAS! Night 1 @ Privé, Day 2 @ Rio Buffet

Last month I alluded to a potential trip to Vegas with family for the Pacquiao/Cotto fight and to celebrate Sheryl's birthday. I wasn't gonna go, but Denson said he got a room at the Rio for $94.00, for both nights, total. With 8 heads for the weekend, I paid $12.00 for my entire stay (booked back in August before the fight was officially booked; now THAT'S doing your research). Sweeeeeeeet!

I didn't take too many pictures, so I'll be stealing a few from Mark, Sheryl, Hannie, TK, Vincent, and many more.

Jen and I took Friday off from work so that we could avoid the traffic and make it out to the event at Privé. After some negotiation we were able to get into the room without Denson's presence.

The digs were more than enough for us. We fit a rollout in here too.




Rawr?


RAWRRRRRR!!


Stitched this picture together for the full view. (Click image to enlarge.)


Onward to Privé. I didn't expect it to be this packed. We waited for a bit, but props to Toe-Knee for finally getting us in. Vegas is crazy.



3 dudes on the tables dancing with a modest-sized female-free zone. To top it off, in d-bag apparel as well. Nice.


Warm welcome from the SD fam.




We run this.


LA x OC x SD in Vegas.


Clubbing break! Planet Dailies for some food. Chicken quesadilla.


Dance party! Let's get down.




Have a baby by me, baby, be a millionaire?




My so called "Stomp the Yard" moments.

Kev and I shared this moment; this moment in which 2 skanks wanted to jump our bones. Word.

And our man DJ edROC killin the final set with Taylor Swift. That's wussup!


The next morning, everyone was in the room on their phones. Jen, Russell.


Denson, Sheryl, James, Stacy. These kids were at Drais until 7am. Why are you all up at 12?


Grubbin' at the Rio buffet.


Pineapple gelato for the win.

No comments: