Monday, November 23, 2009

Nov 20: Rhythm & Recreation, San Diego

"So Jomo, why are you in San Diego?" -Everyone.

Literally, everyone from San Diego. You're killing me Smalls! Come on now. I know I haven't been around so much these days. I don't see YOU FOOLS coming up to visit me... (then again, what would we really do out here?) But in all seriousness, I'll try to make more of an effort to come down. I must say, I missed San Diego and the crew.

A lot of pictures from the Rhythm & Recreation event at Thin and Onyx. Much props to Toe-Knee for letting me use his pictures (his Flickr). To sum it up, we continued the party from Vegas, and brought it back to San Diego! We were non-stop, having a blast until they kicked us out. I don't think a lot of people got super faded; it was all genuine fun and love!

Thin.

This is how tall I should be. Screw you 6-footers!


DJ Izzace reppin' from San Francisco!


Nice shirt Chris! Wait, what do you mean it's not a shirt?!?

DJ Mark Marcelo workin' double duty in Onyx and closing out Thin later.

KevMighty, Jayallthetime, Maka. FYS x EOC = The MEGA POWERS.

Alison we need to carpool next time we both go down to SD dude.

Brandon x Julz. I love you guys, even though you can't blog for sh*t.

Guil, TK, Joe, Bin, and Edric are Tall Ass Asians.

TAA x SAA x Hannie photobomb.

Acts in Onyx included a dance performance for Blush. Killin' it.

Nice face Bin. You look scared sh*tless.

KJ x Sheila.

Felly Fel.

Gelly Gel.

Guil and Vince reppin' for Temecula, and gay marriage!


1 of the 5 bottles of champagne that was used for a shower. Poppin' bottles.


And a bunch of pictures from TK's camera. I need to cop that S90 myself already. We party hard in the VIP. This is how we do it!









I love this picture. So intense.

Bin wins again for best face.


Guil comes in second.

Good luck with getting a picture of Jenny.

Oh what do you know about Cindy and Iggy being on Dancing with the Stars?!


Chances of champagne showers that night? 100 percent bitch!

Hannie x TK showing some support for DJ Izzace's new mixtape: On Deck Volume 7, featuring a special performance from the People's Champ, MANNY PACQUIAO! Cop yours NOW!

Are we in SD or Vegas? I swear I haven't seen Thin so crazy since Agenda/ASR weekend '09!








No night is complete without 4th meal (unless you're completely wasted and just pass out). Humberto's for some late night grubbin'.






"I don't write rhymes, I write checks." -Diddy.

What the hell is on your stomach?

Shaniqua! ::finger snaps::


Alright on three. One.... Two... THREE!.... (What did we cheer??)



Oh yeah. Why did I come down to San Diego? For some R&R with the homies.
Good times everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWW JOMO!! i like this blog <3

MAKA said...

it's actually Mega Powers... not Super. but we are super... hah.

Unknown said...

noted and corrected. my bad Lee haha