Tuesday, July 06, 2010

July 02: Birthdays, Karaoke, and Chocolate Wasted


Put It In My Video by Childish Gambino

On to the party at Onyx/Thin where we celebrated Scotty Holloway's birthday, watched Girard serenade the crowd at Hip-Hop Karaoke with his rendition of I'll Make Love To You, and got CHOCOLATE WASTED! Well, at least I was chocolate wasted.

Check the bottom of the post for video of Girard (Toe-Knee & Hannie on back-up vocals).



Thanks for the drinks Klev!



My chocolate wasted partner Hannie.







Toe-Knee's cousin Tony from London. Welcome mate (that's Aussie...)


Champagne showers. Happy birthday Scotty!


Hip-Hop Karaoke!






Nice Joel!







Hustlin' the hustler. TK got a great deal!


Birthday boy with the ladies. And Guil...


Cute cute na-man!



Closing the night at La Fachada. I miss the truck out front though... :(


This doesn't look like my al pastor california burrito. :(


Deep-throat king.


Girard Perez - I'll Make Love To You ft Toe-Knee & Hannie (HHKSD) from Jomo on Vimeo.

No comments: