1. Brian is the worst sober BBQ'er ever.
2. Belle is an excellent BBQ'er even if she's not sober.
3. It's hard to drink beer when Eileen gives so much head. (BEER HEAD YOU PERVERTS.)
4. Baby pictures. HAHAHAHHAHA.
5. The workers don't seem to care if it's really your birthday or not.
Via the (fake) birthday boy.
last wednesday. random night out to the new gyu-kaku in tustin. we were celebrating eileen flying off to taiwan for a couple weeks and belle finishing up her last midterm...kinda just made that up though. they just wanted an excuse to take advantage of the amazing happy hour menu.
i don't remember the exact names of the foods, so just enjoy the ambiguous deliciousness.
ahi something salad something
super discounted filet mignon
pork something on the grill
jomo is not amused
after finishing all this (and much more unpictured) they still had a pitcher of of sapporo to down. so on to random asian drinking games.
while waiting for the check, the waiter-staff gathered with an ice cream treat and started singing. of course while i was in the restroom, the group told them it was my birthday
yay for me
last shot of ice cream smore stack.
(in the background: jomo and belle filling out the surveys under my name. again.)
best. birthday. EVER!
the girls can't wait till the next BJMO sandwich night.