Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aug 08: Poolside and Fat Tuesdays

Thanks Judy, Cha and Noriza for waking us up at 8:00am. Bitches! We spent the morning and afternoon relaxing in the rooms, at the pool, and a quick trip to Caesar's Palace.

Stopped by Floor 7. Coyote Ugly status. Who was the bitch in this drunken mistake?




Breakfast in the food court.


McDonald's trip #3: McGriddle, hash brown, and iced mocha.


F*ck you DJ AM for not being at your own event. SMH.


A quick trip to the 25th floor for some more chillin.


Then we all headed down to the pool.


Poolside at the Palms.


Fels x Jenn x Kim x Cha.


Besides Noriza and Judy, none of the girls joined us in the pool. Fine with me.


The Set.


Elevators.


We waited in the lobby to try and gather everyone together before we went to Fat Tuesday. Then people started to just trickle off and head out on their own. It's tough keeping this whole group together.


Damo, Edric, Jenn, Noriza, and I decide to head out in our own cab to Caesar's Palace. 5th wheel status. -__- And I didn't get the tank top memo either.



Eventually the majority of the group made it to Fat Tuesday. Rollin' deep all day.


I dropped by NikeTown and picked up some Retro Air Pegasuses, almost got to check out a dope suite at Caesar's with Klev, and maintained an awesome buzz throughout the rest of the afternoon, courtesy of my Fat Tuesday.

Back to the hotel room. Mickey Dees trip #4. I should have filmed my own Super Size Me.


I woke up with my buzz still on! Awesome.

No comments: