Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Jeremy & Annie Pangan's Wedding

Another weekend for the books. On Saturday, I had to attend a wedding in Irvine, and a wedding reception in San Francisco. A crazy idea, but somehow everything fell into place. And since I was in San Fran, I might as well make an extended weekend of it.

Pictures taken from Brian's blog. I took a few pictures as well, but his are always better. He also was able to stay for the reception while I headed north. I wish I was able to stay for the reception too. Thanks Brimo!








first kiss in two years.


The fambam: me, Mark, Jen, Trish, Brian, Denson, Derrick, David. Thicker than blood.






so real crew!


boyz II men










first dance



stomp the yard




Welcome to the family Annie! Jeremy you're a man now haha. I wish you both the best and happiness together. And for sure I will come by and visit your new place.

No comments: