Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lindsay & Emmanuel Bioux's Wedding Reception

Right after Annie & Jeremy's wedding ceremony, Jen and I hopped on the freeway to John Wayne Airport to catch our flight to San Francisco to Lindsay and Emmanuel's wedding reception at the James Leary Flood Mansion. Once we planned our timeline out, we didn't have any doubts. Still, this was a crazy idea to me.

Thanks Trishia and Brian for taking us to the airport! Jetsetters.


Jen and I are off to SF!


We arrived at the reception just in time for dinner. L & E.


Salad served in martini glasses.


Ces.


A traditional French cream puff cake with a traditional American cake on the bottom.

Mr. Estrada.


The view of SF from the balcony. Stunning.


After dinner, we had a cake cutting. Emmanuel also gave a great speech. Bravo.


The first dance.



Father + Daughter. Mother + Son.


The main hall. Such a beautiful location.





My salsa dancing partner, Kim Peak. We tore it up on the dance floor!


Bouquet and garter belt tosses.







Congratulations you two!


Marc x Bruce.


Kyle x me. He's a dancin' machine.


My chicken pox scars will always be with ya buddy. ;)


Two of our favorite bartenders, Edgar (graduated from UCI 2006!) and Ashley! After this point it turned for the worst. We were choppin' it up with Edgar and I was basically drinking the free wine like water. No bueno.


Seriously Stephen, when did you shoot up 4 inches above me? =\ Hope you had a good time buddy. This was the goodbye for real this time.


Canyon Commanche group shot!


The party bus that took people back to their hotels and the Marina.


Thank you again to Lindsay and Emmanuel as well as your families for allowing us to join you for this occasion. I wish you two the best of luck and happiness together!

This sums up everything that happened after the reception for me. I blacked out.


Normally when I black out, I just fall asleep or keep quiet. My short-term memory was definitely out of wack. Apparently I said some "funny" things to Kim (sorry!), insisted that Lindsay's mom's friend was actually Emmanuel's mom (sorry!), could not for the life of me remember what Earl's friend's name was (sorry!), danced my butt off, threw up, and forced Bruce to babysit me for the next few hours. (At least it wasn't at the wedding.) Thank you everyone for taking care of me.

No comments: