Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aug 07: Slightly Dangerous-San Diego Invades Las Vegas

The past weekend was spent with a massive posse of San Diego friends in Sin City. I came along for the ride last year (Sex, Drugs, and Money) and had to make a return trip this time around. A lot of new players in this year's trip compared to the last.

Thanks to Brandon and TK for posting some pictures which I have jacked for my blog.

Check out Brand-EZ's photos HERE.
Check out Toe-Knee's photos HERE.

Since I didn't think any of my OC friends would be coming on this trip, I took a quick 50-minute flight from Long Beach to Las Vegas. Damn I wish I could just fly everytime. Thanks Neej for driving me to (and picking me up from) the airport!


Most of us were staying at the Palms. We had 5 different rooms on 5 different floors (7, 10, 14, 17, 27; lotto anyone?). When I arrived, the party already started. These guys have all been here since 10am. Fat Tuesdays FTW. Judy, Noriza, Cha, Jenn, and Edric on the side.


Some birthday sex going on in the other room. We tried to fit Damo between the doors for a little surprise. We almost had it!

We headed to TK's room to group up and talk about plans for the night. By plans, I meant shots of Crown Royale.


SD invades LV! We killed that bottle pretty quick. Thanks Toe-Knee haha.


The plans for the first night would be to hit up Rain which was downstairs. G'd up. Damo, Julz, myself, Edric.


My two roomies for the weekend, Jenn and Damo!

Some pre-party dancin'. Pelvic thrusts.


USHER BABY!

Well looky looky. Baby boy Brandon's first trip to Vegas!

Welcome to the world of incriminating pictures.

And welcome to VEGAS!






Met up with the rest of the homies in the lobby.


I was one of the first in, so I started snapping pictures red carpet style.





Who are these random chicks?! Well done.




Tine!


EOC x FYS: Jay, KevMighty, Les.


Damn TK lookin' good son. I need to get myself a Hugo Boss suit!

Ran into my homegirl Stephie (NSB.org) and her bf Mike who was in town for her birthday!


Wildboyz in the house. Kimtan, Vince, Ollie.


Julz x Klev x Brand-EZ. On some Death Row x The Source cover sh*t.



Pretty crackin' inside.


Julz is always pimpin'.


There was also an outdoor area by the pool. Taking advantage of the fresh air were the Wildboyz and Wildgirlz. You guys roll deep every time.




More randoms. James and John I needed ya here in Vegas for these situations!


James x Stacy!


TK x JM.


I got pretty hungry and bounced early. Hit up the only late night spot open in the damn hotel: McDonalds. Fries, chicken nuggets, and sweet tea really hit the damn spot.


I must admit right now that the first night was definitely more fun than the second night. A good buzz was maintained throughout the evening without going overboard. I remember most if not all of the things I did and said; that's always a positive!

More posted tomorrow!

No comments: