Saturday, August 22, 2009

Aug 17: One Last Day in SF. Lots of Food.

An extended weekend in SF. Jen and I started our day off with the complimentary breakfast buffet at our hotel. I love breakfast.



Thanks Jenn(Bat) for the hotel hookup!


Our hotel room. Checkout time.

The beautiful view from our hotel room bathroom.


Jen and I got a quick bite to eat at the rooftop Cheesecake factory with the newlywed Lindsay. Avocado rollz.


Baja fish tacoz.

I'll still be waiting until we're 30.


Dayum!


After lunch, Jen and I went to the Intercontinental Hotel and got massages. 50 minutes is definitely not enough. No happy endings either. I love robes.


Our trip was coming to a close. Jenn(Bat) was kind enough to drive us to the airport. You're the best! But before we left she had a little surprise for me.


The Batmobile.


SURPRISE! Some of my favorite Bay Area friends that I met on my last trip to SF.

Nice faces everyone.



Jetset lifestyle.


Some pictures courtesy of Mike Deezy. CHECK HIS BLOG OUT!



OHHH MAHH GAWDZZZ!


The Playaz: me, Rob, Mike Deezy, Mike Tom.


The Ladiez: Racine, Jenn, Wendy, Jen. (Not pictured: Michelle :( )


Thanks for coming out everyone!


Back to SoCal.


Best San Francisco trip EVER!

2 comments:

imjustatree said...

damn that food looks delicious. i love breakfast buffets too...been a good while since I've had one. i'm hopin to go up to sf in a month or two myself haha

Unknown said...

glad you had fun :) hope we'll spend a tad more time with each other next time you come up, or i go down! <3<3