Monday, June 20, 2011

June 11: The Office

CHUCK THE DEUCE UP!

Nicki Minaj - Super Bass


Another long overdue visit to San Diego. Chilling at the shops. Chopping it up with friends. And of course the Mindzalike/Combover weekly residency at The Office. I drank a little bit more than I should of considering the amount I had the night before. But tonight was the birth of DJ 8-count (thanks Julz) aka DJ OC Haircut (thanks Damo).


Papa Bear Edric comin' through with the first shot of the night.


A Fireball shot. Tastes just like the candy!


Some of the regulars.


Some of the not-so-regulars.



I think I drank more this night than I did in Culver City.


The usual (random) crowd.




Yeah f*ck vodka!


VIP.



You motherf*cker!



Sorry no requests Darwin!


Another fireball...HADOUKEN!






Ah one of my favorite photobomb opportunities. (See HERE)




Sets up.


Lights on.

No comments: