Friday, September 26, 2008

Nothing Compares to these Blue and Yellow Purple Pills

Today at work I was feeling a little queezy this morning and felt like going home. Was the the breakfast burrito that I just had? Or was it the Subway sandwich I had the night before? (Footlong spicy italian on jalapeƱo cheddar bread with american cheese, lettuce, tomato, onions, bell peppers, extra jalapeƱos, chipotle mayo and ranch sauce; toasted.) Well whatever the case may be, at least I found my one-stop-shop for all my pharmaceutical needs. Enter Casso's Brighton case that she carries in her purse.
Photobucket

I ended up taking a pink pill which did the trick. Thanks Doc. How many varieties can you spot?
Photobucket


And the video that influenced my blog title.



Well look at you now Casso. Two posts in a row. What a blog whore.



You might get shanked for that... <_<

No comments: