Tuesday, September 30, 2008

They Should be 4-0.

Lagging on even the short blog posts. On Sunday I spent the afternoon with Jay and Brandon watching the Chargers suck it up during the first 3 quarters. Before the game started, Jay and I grabbed some lunch to-go at Tin Fish.
Photobucket

Thanks for spotting lunch Jay!
Photobucket

Chicken strips and waffle fries. Heavenly.
Photobucket

Brandon took his sweet time getting to the apartment. But I guess we forgot to check our phones to see when he got there. The view from 5 stories up.
Photobucket

Brandon tried to catch the keys to the gate. Definitely no Terrell Owens. Fail.
Photobucket

Photobucket

It's like looking into a time portal...
Photobucket

Roxy taking in some sun while we watch.
Photobucket

No pictures of the rest of the day. But the Bolts end up with 25 points in the 4th quarter, beating the Oakland Raiders 28-18. TAKE THAT BAY AREA! As I said before, the winning streak starts now!

In other news, I'm sucking balls in my fantasy league. My last matchup against ClareBear.
Photobucket

And my standing in the league as of the end of weak 4 (typo on purpose).
Photobucket

While the Chargers should be 4-0, I definitely deserve my spot. I F*CKING SUCK!

No comments: