Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sept 5-7: I Suck at Blogging

So what exactly happened the rest of my weekend in San Diego? Not much. I was at the shop on Friday and Saturday, and Sunday I was vegging out at Jay's apartment watching football and Entourage. I didn't take any pictures of the parties from Friday or Saturday night (lack of interest?), and most of my pictures during those days ended up on the 5&A Dime Blog. Here are a few leftovers.

Jay taking Roxy for a whiz outside the apartment.
Photobucket

This should be familiar by now.
Photobucket

Gian & Nick.
Photobucket

The only picture I got at the Agenda Tradeshow was at the Tokidoki booth. I was quickly asked not to take any more pictures. Bummer.
Photobucket

Pantone colors.
Photobucket

Gian showing me his moves.
Photobucket

DAMN THAT SH*T WORKS?!?!
Photobucket

Saturday night we ended up at Bumsville with only one Bitch (notice the capitalization; it means its a title not an adjective) present.
Photobucket

DAMN JOSIE!
Photobucket

Julzie.
Photobucket

Guillie.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Jay's new leg-warmer.
Photobucket

And a video of everyone's favorite loud-mouth dog: Roxy.


Sorry I sprayed you with Febreeze, Rox. I'm stupid.

No comments: