Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lindsay's Bridal Shower: Spiderwatchin'

No there aren't a lot of spiders in this post. Just one that we named and became attached to.

On Saturday I attended Lindsay's Bridal shower. I was definitely shocked to even receive the invite to be honest. I swear these were only for the girls. At least Cesar and a few other guys were there too though.

To my surprise, a wine tasting? Score!


To honor the fiance Emmanuel, there was a Parisian theme throughout the house. Yummy food.


It's like a mini version of Lindsay and E at the mini Eiffel Tower. And giant croissants.




The present is a gift.


Ah yes the wine!


And to make sure you didn't mix up your glasses, each of them had a small charm on it. So fruity.


Lindsay and Kyle got the lunchline movin'.




Here's Jon-Jon. He disappeared at the end of the day. Probably to go blog somewhere else.


Lindsay's sister was kind enough to use her townhouse to host the event. What a beautiful home.


After food we played a wedding game where you had to match up famous couples. I suck at these.


Time for new toys! A find it a little awkward to open a box to find see-thru lingerie in front of your parents. If I were her dad, I would've just stayed outside with the wine.




Most of the gifts were for the house and for cooking, including this apron from Jen. Awesome. You better make me a cake woman!


Why aren't you smiling? "I'm trying to go for the disciplined domesticated 50's wife look." -Lindsay.
Well played. Where's my dinner b*tch?


As she was opening gifts, Lindsay's sisters set up the second spread of desserts.


Red velvets.


Lindsay and her two sisters Kimberly and Michelle. Thanks for the invite! I guess bridal showers aren't so bad.


Group pics in the beauty of nature.


Brian, Kyle, Marc, Cesar, and myself with the bride. Why the face? Because I'm holding her fatass up on my back. I was exaggerating but only a little! Jk.


The gals: Jasmine, Erica, Lindsay, Jen, Leah + photobombers.


Jump shots like Ray Allen. NICE!


Then the girls wanted to do lame poses like they used to do on dance team back in high school. Kyle willingly volunteered to snap pictures. You changed man.


Now THAT'S a picture.


I think we spent 20 minutes doing this. You changed Kyle, you changed.


Fine I'm lame too.


Jen and I have big plans for August! Wedding Crashers steeze.


A serenade session with Kyle and Lindsay.






Yay Lindsay! How are those chicken pox scars treatin' ya?

No comments: