Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 15: Evita & Ryan's Birthday @ Libertine

Yesterday Cesar, James, StephenBryan, and I drove up to West Hollywood to meet up with the UCI kids at Libertine to celebrate Evita's and Ryan's birthdays. Lots of old and new friends came out! And lots of random pictures as a result. Thanks to all the people who somehow ended up with my camera and took a bunch of these. I had a lot to drink...

James & Bryan.


Vodka cran pre-mixed.


Preparty in the car. James suddenly morphed into Will.


Libertine.


Gaston and Channy!


Juliana.


Cheers.


Alex. 831 in the house.






The Photobomber.












Hot bod Jon! My new iPhone wallpaper.




Since 1990.




The birthday kids Evita and Ryan.


"Everyone act like you're laughing really hard!" -Ryan.


My UCSD homies James and Jimmy came through as well.


James S., Cesar, James Y., James H.






Eileen x Maggie.


They love the 'stache too!


Text reads: "I'm a jomosexual".






Sonia x Anna.




I was THIS close...


Emily.




Brian.


Everyone's here for your birthday Evita and Ryan!


Next door everyone got some food at Pinches Tacos. In my opinion, some of the worst Mexican food I've ever had. EDIT: I'm retracting my comment until I have a real burrito.






What One's Wearing: Stussy Court Forces.










Shoulder tag crew.




Then a quick pit stop at Jack.


A pretty awesome night!!!

No comments: