Monday, May 04, 2009

Pacquiao Fight x Movie Night

Saturday was a big event. Manny Pacquiao versus Ricky Hatton. Pacman versus Hitman. Battle of East and West. It's been reported that whenever Manny fights, the crime rate in the Philippines falls to zero because the entire country is watching. I wouldn't doubt it. This guy represents our nation!


We had some friends and family over to watch the fight at my house.








Sorry no shots of the fight except this one I found online. The left hook of doom they call it. The best pound for pound fighter ever. You can imagine the reaction at the end of the second round. Imagine what it was like in the Philippines!


PACMAN BABY!


We heart B.


Afterwards we decided to make it a chill night and watch some movies at Stephen's.


I decided to bring over some of the old high school dance wallet pictures.


Bruce found my sophomore year solos. Doh!


The snacks for the night: popcorn, fresh-baked cookies and vanilla bean ice cream.




Stephen and Brian preppin' the goods.


And preppin' each other. Super bakla.


The first movie we watched was Step Up 2: The Streets. Well we actually just skipped to some of the dance scenes. Snacked on some kettle corn x peanut M&Ms. Word.


Anaheim. The hue reminds me of the November fires.


PIZOOKIES!!


We ended the night watching Knocked Up. A great standby.

1 comment:

Sportsbettingcentre said...

Looks like I should have spent my evening partying with you people. All I had for this fight was a can of beer, and that was flat - just like Hatton.